Mini Cookies ‘N Cream Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Mini Cookies ‘N Cream Pumpkin Cheesecakes are a creamy pumpkin cheesecake recipe with a fun Oreo cookie crust!
Happy September! You know what September means don’t you? It means fall is on the radar, and for me, the green light for pumpkin recipes is on!
I thought pumpkin, Oreos and whipped cream was the perfect way to kick things off. 🙂
I actually had this idea last fall, but never got around to doing it. Better late than never!
I got right on these cheesecakes at the beginning of August, which felt strange being that I had all kinds of lovely summer produce around the house.
I made them for dessert for a family dinner, and my family wondered why I hadn’t made a fruit crisp or something?
They know me and they went with it. 🙂
I don’t think I need to say that these went over very well, and no person had just one. Yup — 6 people, and we were cleaned out.
I made them again just to make sure I was happy with them, or was that just an excuse to have more?
I think you probably know the answer to that. 🙂
We all know that pumpkin is delicious with chocolate, but when it’s combined with crisp, chocolatey Oreo cookies, it gets even better. And it’s cheesecake no less!
These are so fun, and are perfect for tiger-themed baby showers, Halloween parties, or any time you want a delicious fall treat that’s going to make people feel nostalgic about.
I know Oreos do that for me.
More cheesecake recipes you’ll love:
Mini cranberry orange cheesecakes
Mini salted caramel pumpkin cheesecakes
No bake cheesecake by Sally’s Baking Addiction
Mini Cookies ‘N Cream Pumpkin Cheesecakes
For the crust:
- 8 ounce bag mini Oreos minus 12 for garnish
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
For the cheesecake:
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup homemade pumpkin puree or store bought
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt or sour cream full fat
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon homemade pumpkin pie spice or store bought
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons reserved Oreo cookie crumbs
- Homemade whipped cream
Prepare the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the inserts into the bottom of each of the (12) cavities of a mini cheesecake pan, and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place the mini oreos in the bowl of a food processor and process until coarsely ground. Place 1 cup of the ground Oreos in a small bowl, reserving the rest for garnish. Add the melted butter and pinch of salt, and stir until the cookies are completely coated with the butter.
- Divide the cookie mixture equally in the prepared pan, pressing down with the back of a teaspoon to pack the crumbs in. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Prepare the cheesecake filling:
- Beat the cream cheese in a medium bowl until smooth, about 1 minute. Add the brown sugar, pumpkin, Greek yogurt or sour cream, egg, vanilla, and spices, and beat until smooth and well combined. Stir in the crushed Oreos,
- Divide the filling evenly between the 12 cavities, leaving about 1/4" of space at the top. You will have a bit of filling leftover.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for about 15 minutes or until set but just a bit wobbly in the center. Begin checking for doneness after 10 minutes, as oven temperatures vary considerably.
- Cool 20 minutes on a wire rack, then push up through the hole in the bottom of each cheesecake and remove each one. Use a knife to loosen the sides if necessary — I didn’t have to. Remove the metal insert if they’re easy to remove at this point, and cool completely in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- Place the whipped cream n a piping bag fitted with the tip of your choice (I used 1M), and pipe over the chilled cheesecake.
- Sprinkle with the remaining crushed Oreos and and garnish each with a mini Oreo cookie and enjoy!
- The Oreo cookies will soften when refrigerated, so it’s best to garnish the cheesecakes right before serving.
Nutrition is estimated using a food database and is only intended to be used as a guideline for informational purposes.
41 Comments on “Mini Cookies ‘N Cream Pumpkin Cheesecakes”
How perfectly fitting for the day. Pumpkin and tigers and babies (oh, my!). Okay maybe that was cheesy, but I love these! And I LOVE that you’ve made a recipe with so many of my favorite things all wrapped into one. 🙂
Not cheesy at all, Melissa — I love it! haha Thanks so much, and it was so fun being a part of this shower for Cheryl! 🙂
These little cheesecakes are such a fun way to celebrate! I have yet to break out the pumpkin yet but it’s coming!! haha I love the idea of pairing pumpkin with oreo – sounds so so good!
It seems so weird to be doing fall recipes…it doesn’t seem possible! Oh well, it happened, and I’m not sorry. 🙂 Pumpkin and oreos are delicious, and I hope you get to try it, Ashley! 🙂
This is so, so sweet! Thank you so much for being part of our surprise virtual shower 🙂 I loooove that you took inspiration from the book and made a tiger-themed dessert – so clever! You also seem to have picked up on my most recent cravings.. pumpkin and Oreo! These are totally perfect for me. Leo and I are so lucky to be part of such an amazing community – thank you again!
I’m glad you like these, Cheryl, and I’m honored to be part of your virtual shower! You’re so welcome, and I wish you and your husband all the best with Leo. Time really does go fast (mine boys are 13 & 12), so enjoy every minute! 🙂
These mini cheesecakes are so adorable, Marcie! Yay, bring on all the pumpkin! These are so perfect for a baby shower! 🙂 Congrats to Cheryl!
Thank you, Kelly! These were so fun! 🙂
I adore these cheesecakes, Marcie!! They sound absolutely amazing. I love the pumpkin and cookies & cream combination! Pinned.
Thank you, Rachel! It was my first time combining pumpkin and Oreos and it was so delicious! 🙂
I could eat my weight in pumpkins, but Mini Cookies ‘N Cream Pumpkin Cheesecakes. Heaven help me!
Heaven help me too, Michelle! haha Thank you! 🙂
Thank you so much, Arpita! 🙂
Those sound amazeballs! haha Need to try that next time. 🙂 Thanks so much for organizing this shower! 🙂
These look gorgeous! And so perfect for the theme. I can never have enough cheesecake and will definitely be trying these soon.
Yum! These look delicious and are so cute 🙂
What a wonderful little dessert you created Marcie. I am so into pumpkin flavored things right now. I sort of feel like I’m rushing the season but I can’t help myself.
These mini cheesecakes look adorably delish, Marcie! Pumpkin makes these really wow! ! These are just perfect for a baby shower! 🙂
Dear Marcie, what a perfect surprise for a baby shower…these look wonderful and a perfect recipe to get Fall started. Your mini cheesecakes sound like a wonderful treat. xo, Catherine
I was already craving chocolate + pumpkin cheesecake this morning. No joke, I was going to make pumpkin brownies topped with cheesecake as soon as I got home. These look so amazing! It’s going to be a lonngggg 9 hours at work waiting for pumpkiny goodness.
Marcie these are gorgeous!! Totally love these flavours.
Thanks so much, Jessica! 🙂
Marcie these are gorgeous! mini stuff is the best and cheesecakes are irresistible!
Ah you guys are so sweet! I love Cheryl and her blog! and Marcie, these mini-cookies-n-cream-pumpkin-cheesecakes are the PERFECT treat!!! love the flavor combo!
Thanks so much, Alice! It was my first time combining pumpkin and Oreos, and it was so delicious!
What a great way to celebrate! Perfect for parties! 🙂
I would make the, for parties, but that I wouldn’t get as many! Haha. Maybe next time.
Yum! That is a fun nursery theme too.
It sounds adorable.
These mini cheesecakes look absolutely perfect. I always love a dessert that’s all for me!
You and me both!
What a fun shower! I love what you made – perfect for fall!
Thanks, Deb! 🙂
Can I lick my screen? Haha I love the combo of pumpkin and OREO, perfection!
Of course you can lick your screen! haha Thanks!
Yay for fall, fall baking and all things pumpkin!!
Yay pumpkin! 🙂
Hi.. Im about to make these and Im not sure about what to cook them in. I was going to put them in cupcake holders in my small cupcake pan. But you mentioned Pushing it up? to get it out. Didnt know there was a pan I could do that with.. Will have to go shopping. thanks Any idea where to buy this pan.
Hi Debbie! I purchased Chicago Metallic mini cheesecake pans which have a hole in the bottom so you can push the bottom of the cheesecakes up with your finger. You could always use a muffin pan, just grease it really well and you’ll probably have to use a knife to help remove them from the pan. Hope this helpS!
Is this cupcake size or the tiny tart size pans being used?
I used a mini cheesecake pan, which you can find if you click this link https://www.amazon.com/Metallic-Cheesecake-13-90-Inch-10-60-Inch-1-6-Inch/dp/B0006SJZJ8. Otherwise, you can certainly use a muffin tin or mini muffin tin, but you would get a different number of cheesecakes and the baking time would vary. I can’t give you an exact number if you go either of those routes as I haven’t tested those sizes. I hope this helps!