Strawberry Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Dip
Strawberry Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Dip is the lightened up way to enjoy your cheesecake. It’s rich, creamy, and indulgent, with a fresh strawberry cheesecake flavor. This dip is perfect with your favorite fruit, graham crackers, or cake!
I heard it’s National Cheesecake Day tomorrow. I don’t normally follow the national food holidays, but I do love cheesecake, and I did happen to make a dip for you! I do love cheesecake, but great big slices of it are too heavy for me, so I love smaller servings like my Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes or Key Lime Cheesecake Bars.
You may have noticed that I’ve been using a lot of Greek yogurt lately. OK, I always have, but definitely a bit more than usual. Chobani asked me if I’d like them to send me some yogurt so that I could develop more recipes, and of course I responded with a resounding YES! I absolutely love the stuff. It’s been a few weeks and I’m about halfway through it. I’m having a great time! 😀
I created my Fresh Key Lime Greek Yogurt Dip months ago, and I loved it so much, I wanted to create another flavor. I think strawberry cream cheese is one of the best things ever, so I decided on doing a take on that. I think the Greek yogurt cuts through all that richness perfectly. It’s perfectly balanced, and the strawberries really give it a wonderful fresh berry flavor, and a beautiful pink hue. 🙂
The best part about this dip, is you can whip it up in minutes, and it’s fun for anyone to eat — kids and adults alike. I love this dip, and it’s versatile as a snack, appetizer, or dessert. You just can’t go wrong here. Happy Cheesecake Day! 😉
- 4 ounces Neufchatel 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (0% or 2%)
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- In a medium bowl, beat the softened cream cheese on medium high speed until completely smooth, about 2 minutes. Add the Greek yogurt and powdered sugar, and beat on medium until well incorporated. Add the cream cheese mixture to a food processor and add the strawberries. Pulse until there are no large chunks of strawberries left. Place the dip in a small bowl covered with plastic wrap and chill for about 30 minutes. Serve with fresh fruit, graham crackers, or cake cubes!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 149Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 128mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 6g
Nutrition information is mean to be an estimate only. The numbers will vary based on the quantity consumed, brands used and substitutions that are made.