Top 10 Recipes of 2017
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and you’ve got a relaxing week after in store. I’m off enjoying family time the rest of the year but we have one more order of business to take care of.
We have to celebrate the Top 10 Recipes of 2017!
I always love creating this post every year because it’s so fun to see the recipes that you the readers love the most. Normally I’m surprised by a few that made it (or that some didn’t make it)….it’s always interesting!
This year easy meals and healthy breakfasts/snacks took the honors, which is pretty similar to last year’s list.
Check out the Top Recipes of 2016 here.
Enough chit-chat…let’s get down to business!
10. Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken Artichoke Soup. This soup is an easy dump ‘n go slow cooker recipe that’s clean eating at it’s finest. I plan to include Instant Pot instructions for it in 2018 so stay tuned!
9. Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. These cookies are a favorite here! They can be eaten for breakfast, snack or dessert and any time in between. You can bet that I’ll be creating a new variety of this cookie in 2018.
8. Ham, Asparagus and Mushroom Frittata. This recipe is so versatile as you can eat it any time of day and use whatever veggies and protein that you have on hand! And did I mention that it’s easy??
7. 30-Minute Chicken with Greek Avgolemono Sauce. I took one of my favorite Greek recipes and gave it an easy 30-minute twist so I can enjoy it more often! Looks like you were excited about that too. 🙂
6. Blueberry Morning Glory Baked Oatmeal. This recipe was originally published in 2013 but received minimal attention due to sub-par photos. I republished this post with bright, shiny new photos and now it’s getting the attention that it deserves!
5. Mexican Turkey Tortilla Casserole. This meal is something that I could eat every day, and I’m craving it right now as I type. It’s like a Mexican lasagna and it really doesn’t get much better than that!
4. One Pot Pasta e Fagioli. Food bloggers don’t make a lot of the same recipes over and over again unless they really love it. This is one of those meals for me! It’s hearty with a kick of spice, and it couldn’t be easier.
3. Small Batch Strawberry Rhubarb Jam. Small batch jams are my jam…especially with these flavors! Looks like this one is your jam too.
2. German Chocolate Chia Overnight Oats. My favorite birthday cake flavor turned overnight oats turned out to be one of my kids’ favorite breakfast ever. These are your excuse to eat cake for breakfast!
1. Coconut Cream Pie Chia Overnight Oats. These overnight oats were the first recipe of 2017 and were an overnight sensation. They’ve been going strong ever since and are my most popular overnight oat recipe. Guess what the first recipe of 2018 is going to be? Stay tuned. 🙂
I hope you had as much fun viewing the Top 10 Recipes of 2017 and I hope that you’ll continue to visit Flavor the Moments in 2018! I’ll be off enjoying family time for the remainder of this year but will be back with more delicious in January.