No Churn Peanut Butter Pie Ice Cream
No Churn Peanut Butter Pie Ice Cream is peanut butter pie in ice cream form. It’s rich, delicious, and requires only 5 simple ingredients to make!
Raise your hand if you like peanut butter pie! I can’t see your hand, but I’m pretty sure it’s up.
Peanut butter pie is a classic with it’s rich peanut butter cheesecake-like filling and Oreo cookie crust. The good news is that this No-Churn Peanut Butter Pie Ice Cream gives you all of the classic flavors of the pie in a frozen treat!
Pretty exciting stuff for a Monday, right? 😉
Lately, I’ve had a huge hankering for peanut butter pie. The funny part about that is that I’ve only had it two or three times in my life and that was years ago! Obviously it left a lasting impression on me.
If you’ve ever had peanut butter pie, you know it’s rich, and I’m here to tell you that this ice cream is no different. I realize I always tell you that I’m not a fan of rich food, and while that’s true, sometimes it’s worth it to indulge big time.
A little goes a long way, too. While it’s rich, this ice cream isn’t super sweet, and it’s very peanut buttery.
You get the full peanut butter pie experience, and that’s exactly what I was shooting for here.
Yessss, this pie is so peanut buttery with a whopping 1 cup of peanut butter added to the mix. And then there’s cream cheese for that tang that you get in the real pie, along with a can of sweetened condensed milk.
These ingredients all get mixed together well, and then freshly whipped cream is folded in gently until combined. That my friends is our base.
Next, we have the all important Oreo cookie crust. You can mix the crumbs into the ice cream base, or just toss in some broken Oreos — the choice is yours.
If you’ve got a hankering for peanut butter pie and ice cream, you need to make this No-Churn Peanut Butter Pie Ice Cream! It’s rich, peanut buttery, and guaranteed to satisfy the strongest peanut butter pie cravings you’ve got.
I oughta know. 🙂
Did you try this recipe? If so, be sure to leave a review below and tag me @flavorthemoments on Facebook and Instagram
No-Churn Peanut Butter Pie Ice Cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Oreos I used mini, plus mini Oreos for garnish
- Place the softened cream cheese in a medium bowl and beat at medium speed until smooth. Add the peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk, and beat until incorporated. The mixture will be thick.
- In a separate bowl, beat the whipping cream just until stiff peaks form, being careful not to over-whip. Fold into the peanut butter mixture as gently as possible until combined.
- Pour half of the ice cream mixture into the bottom of a standard loaf pan, followed by half of the crushed Oreos. Repeat with the remaining ice cream and Oreos.
- Cover the mixture tightly with plastic wrap and cover with foil and freeze for a minimum of 6 hours. Remove from the freezer for 10-15 minutes before serving time as it will be very hard to scoop unless it's softened. Serve with mini Oreos if desired, and enjoy!
- The cookie crumbs may be stirred into the ice cream instead of layering as well!
Nutrition is estimated using a food database and is only intended to be used as a guideline for informational purposes.