Chai Spiced Chia Overnight Oats
This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk. All opinions expressed are my own.
Chai Spiced Chia Overnight Oats are creamy overnight oats with almond milk, chia seeds, and plenty of warm chai spice flavor! They’re dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan and are the perfect grab-n-go breakfast!
And just like that, the holidays are over! Can you tell I’m happy about it? I am….I really am. 🙂
The holidays were very nice — don’t get me wrong. I’m just so happy to be able to get back into my regular routine again, especially on the eating front. While I didn’t go on a major cookie binge for the whole month of December like I normally do, I had more than my share of sweets, party food…you name it.
After seeing both of my overnight oat recipes in the Top 10 Recipes of 2015, I knew I had to start this year off with these Chai Spiced Overnight Oats.
I know how much I love overnight oats, and I’m so happy that you love them just as much!
Why you’ll love this overnight oats recipe:
- it’s healthy and satisfying
- the oats have a luscious, creamy texture
- overnight oats are extremely customizable for almost diet
- you can whip them up in about 5 minutes flat
- it’s the perfect grab-n-go breakfast!
It’s easy to tell why they’re such a hit, isn’t it?
Chai Spiced Overnight Oats
I’ll admit, these sound like they’re too good to be true. For a non-morning person like me, a breakfast like this is the perfect thing. I love waking up knowing that a healthy breakfast is ready for me and all I have to do is make my coffee.
For these oats, just mix together your oats, chia seeds, spices, and brown sugar, and add your Almond Breeze Almondmilk. I’m not lactose intolerant, but I love the creaminess of the almond milk and the hint of almond flavor. It’s a must in these overnight oats!
Once everything is combined, cover the oats with plastic wrap, refrigerate overnight, and you’ll wake up to a delicious, healthy breakfast that’s going to stick with you all morning long.
The warm chai spice flavor will give you a nice, cozy feeling that you need on a cold winter morning. No, the oats aren’t warm themselves, but that’s no matter, especially when you’re probably enjoying it with a nice, hot cup of coffee or tea.
These Chai Overnight Oats are the perfect way to get your eating back on track after those crazy holidays without sacrificing flavor or feeling deprived.
There’s absolutely none of that here — only smiling, happy faces with a no-finger-lifting, delicious breakfast. 🙂
More overnight oat recipes you’ll love!
Strawberry overnight oats by Life Made Sweeter
Chai Spiced Chia Overnight Oats
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats*
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2-3 teaspoons homemade chai spice mix
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- optional toppings: dried fruit bananas, sliced almonds
- Place the oats, chia seeds, spices, and brown sugar in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Add the almond milk and stir until incorporated. Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- Enjoy for breakfast with the optional toppings or simply as-is!
Nutrition is estimated using a food database and is only intended to be used as a guideline for informational purposes.