Peach Mango Smoothie
This Peach Mango Smoothie is creamy, delicious, and full of bright flavor. It’s a dairy free vegan smoothie with no added sugar and about 104 calories per serving!
The hardest part about summer for me is refraining from buying too much produce at the store or farmer’s markets. There’s so much variety that my head spins a little.
I always have to have berries, and typically I want them all. The same is true with stone fruit — cherries, peaches, nectarines, apricots, and pluots are all favorites. I can’t be trusted to make a decision so I buy a small variety of everything.
I’m sure I’m not alone. 🙂
If I overbuy and things get too ripe before we eat it, I prep and freeze the fruit to use in our favorite blueberry banana smoothie, tropical smoothie and this peach mango smoothie. This way, I don’t feel bad about overbuying because it’s not like the food is going to waste.
Which totally gets me off the hook for being indecisive!
My family loves smoothies, but they can be really high in calories and sugar. I love making them myself so that I can control the amount of sugar and the portion size — both of which is too much a lot of the time.
Half the battle in making a healthy smoothie is making sure your fruit is sweet enough — if it’s ripe and fresh it should be plenty sweet! If you don’t have fresh fruit, frozen is a great option as the fruit is generally frozen at its peak.
All fruit is not created equal, however, so if I do need to add a sweetener I use as little as possible and I make sure that it’s unrefined like honey, agave, or maple syrup.
This peach mango smoothie is creamy and refreshing and makes the perfect healthy summer breakfast or snack!
Why you’ll love this recipe:
- The peaches, mango and oranges that I used for this peach and mango smoothie were so ripe and sweet that no additional sweeteners were needed.
- This smoothie is bright and fresh, with a tropical feel from the mango.
- You can easily customize this peach mango yogurt smoothie to suit your dietary needs.
This smoothie contains Greek yogurt, almond milk, and chia seeds and makes four satisfying servings at only 104 calories and 16 grams of sugar.
- Greek yogurt. I used plain Greek yogurt, but you’re welcome to use a flavored yogurt like vanilla.
- Almond milk. Use an unsweetened and unflavored almond milk.
- Orange juice. Freshly squeezed is best, but a good quality bottled orange juice works just as well.
- Chia seeds. Are nutritional powerhouses and make the peach and mango smoothie extra creamy.
How to make this recipe
Making this peach and frozen mango smoothie is as easy as adding the ingredients to a blender and blending until smooth.
If needed, you can portion out the frozen fruit ahead of time and seal in small freezer bags until ready to use. That way, all you have to do is dump everything into the blender in the morning.
For an even thicker peach mango smoothie, use less almond milk. You can also add some crushed ice to the blender.
Yes, you may use fresh peaches and mangoes to make this smoothie, if desired. If you’re not using frozen fruit, add about 1 cup of ice to make the smoothie frosty.
- Almond milk. May be substituted with your milk of choice. If using a non-dairy milk, opt for an unsweetened variety.
- Greek yogurt. Feel free to use your favorite non-dairy yogurt instead.
- Fruit. I used frozen peaches and mango, but fresh may be substituted.
- Make this recipe vegan by substituting the Greek yogurt with the same amount of almond milk.
- Use a protein nut milk for a protein boost!
- If your fruit isn’t sweet enough, add a bit of honey, agave, or maple syrup.
More smoothie recipes you’ll love!
- Banana smoothie
- Chocolate banana protein smoothie
- Kale smoothie
- Pear smoothie
- Pineapple green smoothie
- Strawberry smoothie by The Recipe Rebel
Did you try this recipe? If so, be sure to leave a review below and tag me @flavorthemoments on Facebook and Instagram
Peach Mango Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt or dairy free yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice 1 small navel orange
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen peach slices peeled
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen mango chunks
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Place the almond milk, Greek yogurt, orange juice, peach, mango, and chia seeds in a blender. If you're not using frozen fruit, add about 1 cup of ice.
- Cover and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
- Depending on how sweet your fruit is, you may want to add maple syrup, honey, or agave to taste.
- Dairy-free/Vegan option: Substitute the Greek yogurt for non-dairy yogurt or replace with the same amount of almond milk. For a protein boost, use protein nut milk!
Nutrition is estimated using a food database and is only intended to be used as a guideline for informational purposes.
23 Comments on “Peach Mango Smoothie”
I’m the same way with fresh fruit this time of year. When I go to the farmer’s market, I want everything! Smoothies are a great way to use up fruit that’s on its last legs, and this peach mango smoothie looks so refreshing!
I’ve only talked about fruit too…I go crazy over the veggies as well! 🙂 Thanks Kristine!
I always end up buying too much at the farmer’s market too, everything just looks SO good! This smoothie is gorgeous, Marcie! I love that there’s no sugar added and different kinds of fruit. I definitely want to stock up on peaches and mangos the next time I go to the farmer’s market to make this. Sounds so refreshing!
Thanks so much Gayle! 🙂
I’m the same way with fresh fruit. I always buy too much! This smoothie looks like a great way to use up the extra!
It’s so hard not to overbuy in the summer but there are worse things! 🙂 Thanks, Jessica!
haha um yeah I have the same problem during the summer! And then on top of that this year we signed up for a CSA. lol But it’s just so much fun! ANYWAY. This smoothie sounds fantastic!
Thanks Ashley! I got a CSA delivery once for a sponsored post and really loved it — it is so fun!
Delicious smoothie Marcie and I love that it is not too full of sugar. I should start freezing some of my fruit too, I always over buy this time of year, everything looks so good.
Thanks so much Cheri!
Oh I wish I still had that problem of buying too much produce. There isn’t much for local fruit here. Funny enough, I have yet to see a Georgia peach, lol!
But I can always find them in the freezer section and make this smoothie to get my fix. I love how light and simple it looks, plus the touch of orange juice sounds so refreshing. Summer perfection!
That would be the hardest part about moving from CA — the produce variety is so great here! I can’t believe you haven’t seen a Georgia peach yet either. 🙂 Thanks Sarah!
This smoothie looks glorious! LOVE mango and peaches!
Thank you Balvinder!
I’m the same way and can never resist on loading up on summer produce. It’s been so hot here and this gorgeous smoothie is the perfect way to cool down! Love the peach and mango combo!
Thanks so much Kelly!
We’re totally in the same boat. I can’t resist buying all the fruit I find this time of year :). It’s too good not to stock up on berries when they’re this good! I’m loving this smoothie; peach and mango are two of my favorite fruits!
I’m glad to hear I’m not alone! Thanks Kelsie! 🙂
Who can resist the fresh fruits and veggies? Peaches and mangoes are a lovely combo. This smoothie looks so creamy and delicious, Marcie. And also love the fact that this is sugar-free.
Thank you Anu!
Seeing as how I currently have 3 pints of strawberries (I couldn’t help it, they were from a cute little nearby farm stand!), 2 pints of blueberries & a big bag of cherries sitting in my fridge, I know EXACTLY what you’re talking about. I’m brainstorming ways to bake with some of it this week… though I’m sure most of it will be eaten by the handful!
I love mango smoothies, and this looks so refreshing! Funny, I’m actually procrastinating photo editing a freelance recipe with frozen mango & reading your blog instead… ha!
Eating it by the handful is always a great way to go! Thanks Nicole!