Peach Mango Smoothie
Peach Mango Smoothie is a creamy, delicious and full of bright flavor. It’s a dairy free vegan smoothie with no added sugar and about 104 calories per serving!
The hardest part about summer for me is refraining from buying too much produce at the store or farmer’s markets. There’s so much variety that my head spins a little.
I always have to have berries, and typically I want them all. The same is true with stone fruit — cherries, peaches, nectarines, apricots, and pluots are all favorites. I can’t be trusted to make a decision so I buy a small variety of everything.
I’m sure I’m not alone. 🙂
If I overbuy and things get too ripe before we eat it, I prep and freeze the fruit to use in our favorite blueberry banana smoothie, tropical smoothie and this Peach Mango Smoothie. This way, I don’t feel bad about overbuying because it’s not like the food is going to waste.
Which totally gets me off the hook for being indecisive!
My family loves smoothies, but they can be really high in calories and sugar. I love making them myself so that I can control the amount of sugar and the portion size — both of which is too much a lot of the time.
Half the battle in making a healthy smoothie is making sure your fruit is sweet enough — if it’s ripe and fresh it should be plenty sweet! If you don’t have fresh fruit frozen is a great option as the fruit is generally frozen at its peak.
All fruit is not created equal, however, so if I do need to add a sweetener I use as little as possible and I make sure that it’s unrefined like honey, agave, or maple syrup.
The peaches, mango and oranges that I used for this peach and mango smoothie were so ripe and sweet that nothing else was needed. This combination is bright and fresh with a tropical feel from the mango.
This smoothie contains Greek yogurt, almond milk, and chia seeds and makes four satisfying servings at only 104 calories and 16 grams of sugar.
This Peach Mango Smoothie is creamy and refreshing and makes the perfect healthy summer breakfast or snack!
- Make this recipe vegan by substituting the Greek yogurt with the same amount of almond milk. Use protein nut milk for a protein boost!
- If your fruit isn’t sweet enough, add a bit of honey, agave, or maple syrup.
More smoothie recipes you’ll love!
- Banana smoothie
- Chocolate banana protein smoothie
- Kale Smoothie
- Pear smoothie
- Pineapple Green Smoothie
- Strawberry Smoothie by The Recipe Rebel
Peach Mango Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt or dairy free yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice 1 small navel orange
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen peach slices peeled
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen mango chunks
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Place the almond milk, Greek yogurt, orange juice, peach, mango, and chia seeds in a blender. If you're not using frozen fruit, add about 1 cup of ice.
- Cover and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
- Depending on how sweet your fruit is, you may want to add maple syrup, honey, or agave to taste.
- Dairy-free/Vegan option: Substitute the Greek yogurt for non-dairy yogurt or replace with the same amount of almond milk. For a protein boost, use protein nut milk!
Nutrition is estimated using a food database and is only intended to be used as a guideline for informational purposes.